Sunday, 6 April 2014

Pizza Blog

Hi this is a blog, this blog is totally about my progress at Animation College where I am currently studying to become a professional Chef. As of now I am still finishing some overdue work, one of which is a 3D Radio model that I have to unwrap and apply the given texture for the exercise. So far it is pretty slow, getting there though, it's just taking a bit of time to absorb and understand all the info whilst following each step as seen in the provided videos. I've nearly unwrapped everything, after that's done all I have to do is evenly adjust the resolution of the texture and make each individual object of the radio model fit within the UV Texture Editor and that will pretty much do it. Shouldn't take too long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home